Workforce as a Service
- Green Light will deploy additional resources to complete task-based work
- Green Light will supply additional skills and resources required to complete ad-hoc or large pieces of work
- By benefiting from Green Light’s economies of scale, you receive a service that provides resources at a fraction of the cost to suit the budget and needs of your business outcomes
- Green Light will supply the exact resource your business needs
- Examples of capabilities: desktop deployment, lift and shift, field services and point of sale services
Workforce as a Service (WaaS) is a high impact service line.
Every client plans ahead, but sometimes bottlenecks occur, or projects slip, or large volumes of work come in at the same time. This means a huge surge of delivery is required in a short space of time. WaaS is perfectly placed as Green Light’s event driven, ad-hoc service line.
WaaS falls under our Professional Services team as it requires a significant level of project coordination. We ensure the right team with the right skills and equipment are ready for our customers to manage and direct.
WaaS offers rapid response teams to complete task-based work across the country. Its switch-on, switch-off nature is a truly unique model in Australia. This flexibility of workforce is key, as it is our extensive capability and delivery expertise that will allow a client’s business to be more agile and reactionary to an ever-changing global market. We strive to support our global Tier 1 partners and enterprises through providing only the most suitable, experienced professionals.
Resources are provided under a rate card format and the service is delivered through a SOW engagement. Engagement is for a minimum of 1 day and a maximum of 30 days, with 3 business days lead time.